2007年7月8日日曜日

Islam?

1. How do you greet people in yourlife? Is it different for different people? Why?

I don't often think about how I greet people, but when I do now...My greetings vary GREATLY, depending on the person. I have quite a few male friends who I will greet with a hit or kick. My old friend Alex sometimes got it worse, too. If I saw him walking in the halls, I would sometimes chuck my textbook at him.

More generally, I'll say 'Hi' or 'Good Morning!' very cheerfully. I might say 'I'm home,' instead of 'Hi' sometimes. I'll also say 'Yo,' 'Oi,' or 'Howdy.' Or perhaps 'Guten Tag' or something even stranger. I like greeting people in different ways, though I'm honestly pretty casual with everyone. I believe in earning respect, I think. Before that, politeness is all equal.

2. Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?

I'll pat or poke people in teasing, but no, I don't generally touch them. If I touch a person, or even their clothes, then I have to wash my hands. It doesn't have to be right away (anymore) but before eating, definitely.

0 件のコメント: