2007年7月29日日曜日

UN/Politics

If I were working for the UN I would like to work in the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. The main reason for this is because I've often thought that if I don't work with words and books somehow--writing, hopefully, but I also enjoy editing--I'd like to go into some sort of law enforcement. My language skills aren't enough to work as any sort of translator, and I have little interest in law or politics.

Well, actually, I'd be perfectly happy as a tour guide, cafeteria worker, or janitor, too. Oooh! Or even better, I could work in the LIBRARAY! THAT'S a job I could really enjoy! Yes, I think I'll move that to the top of my list, instead of the D & C office. It would be fun to be a spy or something like that, though...

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Maybe the UN has a library!!! Thanks for bringing your ideas and opinions into the class. You were a big part of it's success in opening the Japanese students mind's to different views of culture. Best of luck in your next adventure! Keep in touch. The class continues next semester, maybe we can hook up via computer.